October 3, 2011

Review: The Iron Knight (Iron Fey #4) by Julie Kagawa

Summary-
My name—my True Name—is Ashallayn'darkmyr Tallyn.
I am the last remaining son of Mab, Queen of the Unseelie Court. And I am dead to her.
My fall began, as many stories do, with a girl…

Review-
WOW! What an ending. Out with a Bang!. This is one of my favorite series and i didn't care for Faery stories before i started this. But now I am sad to see my friends go but maybe someday they will return with a new adventure. This book kept me going one page after the other. I couldn't turn the pages fast enough!
The storyline is solid and adventurous and just plain exciting.
The characters are attachable and like able. The author seems to make me feel like I am in their shoes and to me that is the making of a great author. It is a great series that generations to come will enjoy. I know i am saving them for my grand daughters!. If you haven't read this series yet. RUN don't walk to your local bookstore and pick up the Iron King. It is a story worth passing down for generations!



Publisher-Harlequin

My Rating: 5 STARS!!!!!!!
Reviewed by~Lora

                                                         ~Thank you to the publisher through Net gallery for the review~

2 comments:

  1. It seems to me like a great book, the paragraph at the top just impressed me a lot, thanks for sharing this great post and keep up the work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Iron Fey series is not for teens. The only teen issue in there was the MC was a 16 year old girl. She's not even present in Iron Knight. I enjoy faery novels, and my friend lend me her copy of Iron King and Iron Knight. While I enjoy parts of it as an adult, I cannot recommend this series to teenagers under 17. The way this series is written, you would think fey creatures swore all the time, and it is alright to drop the f-bomb and sexual parts of the body in everyday language.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I do read every comment and appreciate them :)