November 6, 2011

Review: PineLight by Jillian Peery

Summary-
"I loved him - that was my torment. And I was losing him all over again."

Walls crumbled all around me. An undeniable force pulled at my core. I tried to fight it, I tried to deny it the power, but I was weak. I felt pain in my side, and I knew that this dark force was winning. My veins started to burn, and I screamed, but it didn't stop.

Review-
Pinelight was great. I only gave it 4 stars because for me it took too long to find out what was going on. Then some points just had me going "???????? What just happened??" Even with that said I still really enjoyed reading this book. The end made me sad :*( <~~~That's my crying face! Anyways, I recommend this book to anyone. It was a pleasurable and interesting read.

Publisher-Jillian Peery
Reviewers Score: 4 Stars
Reviewed by~Sarah
~Thank you to the Author for the donation of this book to Read for your future!~



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I do read every comment and appreciate them :)